Be nice with our data and our website.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- use or attempt to use the Website for any illegal, abusive or unethical activities as determined by us in our sole discretion, which include by example and not limitation, transmission of illegal pornographic material, invasion of privacy, defamation, infringement of another person's copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, hacking or cracking (gaining unauthorized use of a computer), distributing computer viruses or other malware, gambling, harassment of another or distribution of other harmful materials, code, programs or scripts.
- send unsolicited bulk mail messages ("junk mail" or "spam"). This includes bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, charitable solicitations and political solicitations. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it or as authorized by applicable law, provided that if you assert that your activities are authorized by applicable law, you shall provide an opinion of reputable counsel establishing a basis upon which your actions are taken. Malicious or threatening e-mail is also prohibited. Normally we will assume that you are in compliance with this provision, however, if an upstream provider blacklists our IP range or mail server as a result of activities we trace to you, we will presume that you are in violation of this provision.
- breach any applicable data protection statute by, for example, sending or storing personal information (as defined in applicable data protection statutes) in an unencrypted form.
- impersonate another person, falsify the source of TCP/IP packets, spoof any portion of an email or TCP/IP header, or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or us. All messages and packets transmitted via the Internet Service should correctly identify the sender and source; you may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting.
- undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks or gain unauthorized access or control over our computers or any other person's computers.
- permit another person to use your resources or the Website to conduct any of the matters you are prohibited from doing.
- distribute any files in any peer-to-peer or file sharing arrangement, where it is possible that in such file sharing process any of the Website may be used to distribute copyrighted materials to or from persons who are not authorized to receive, copy, distribute or use them.
- take any action that would cause us to violate any terms of an upstream service provider's acceptable use policy.
The above list of acceptable and unacceptable uses of the Website is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather illustrative of the range of unacceptable uses. We have the right in our sole discretion to determine whether any particular conduct is an acceptable use of the Website. In cases where we determine you engaged in conduct that you reasonably believed did not violate this policy in good faith, we will provide you electronic notice of our determination that such conduct is not an acceptable use, and provided you cease such conduct not later than 24 hours after such notice, you will not be considered to be in breach of this Agreement.